Friday, January 9, 2009

Madness

So my fast wasn't so successful but its okay cause I didn't really eat much anyways, just a little bit here and there and I've dropped 4lbs so i'm happy with that!

So i'm reading this book called "Madness" by the women who wrote "Wasted" and omg! It's amazing! It's all about her struggle with bipolar disorder..which I have so maybe that makes it more interesting for me idk..has anyone else read it? I absolutely despise reading but I just can't seem to put this book down..if you haven't read it then I highly suggest you do..it's so relate able that its scary haha.

Tomorrow night or actually tonight..I'm supposed to go into the city for one of my boys birthdays. We're taking a huge party bus and going to some super sick club..I'm so excited! It should be a good time except for the fact that my ex and his new ugly ass girlfriend are coming as well..grrr!

Anyway.. I really just wanted to post to tell all of you about the book so I guess I'll write some more later on! xoxo take care girls!

5 comments:

  1. Have a great time partying! Nice job on your fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up. I loved wasted and I was diagnosed as bi polar too so... I'll def check it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read wasted, but started reading madness a few months ago. idk but I just couldn't get into the book. I never finished it.

    i wouldn't mind reading wasted though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, just stumbled across your blog... Thanks for the book recommendation. Sounds awesome. Will have a look if they're also available over here.

    Your fast wasn't successfull? Losing 4 lbs IS a success! How long did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you mean the Wasted by Marya Hornbacher...not sure if i spelled the last name right..., cause i didnt think she had bi polar disease and i thought she wrote that book solo...but its a good title so it prob belongs to a couple of books! I'll check it out, sound good!
    good luck lady :)

    ReplyDelete